Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Date confirmed!

Ok... I'll be sending in my FYP report to FOE later~ I mean in the afternoon~ Another half more day~
Just to squeeze out few minutes to update my blog~
My report is still messy~ It's really SUCKS!!!
I have to arrange it nicely, check line by line, add references and compile my appendices... Printing and binding job too!
OMG!I'm running out of time! Another sleepless night~
Only me awake at late night.Lights in my room are turned on, i could hear the sound of my quad core CPU and the keyboard typing sound accompanying me in the lonely night!!

Sorry if you saw me with panda eyes... I'll try to cover my face with thicker foundation~ Hope everything will come to the end soon~ So do my undergraduate course~ Yippie~ I'm graduating soon!!


P/S: The date for my presentation is confirmed~ It falls on the second week of presentation week, which is on 5th May (Thursday)!

2 comments:

YT said...

Whee, congrats!

Get some good rest after the busy period and recharge urself :) Come Pg for a short vacation if u want :D

C.C said...

Huhu~ still have to prepare for presentation...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver