Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

KiKi , Taiwanese Cuisine @ KLCC

CY, Shelli, dar-dar & I had Taiwanese food @KIKI today~

Mouth-watering sweet potato ball is a "must try" item~ Most of the tables there ordered this ^^

Photobucket

We had our lunch quite late, at around 2.30pm, but the shop is still packed...
Every meal offered here is set meal~ Not recommended for ppl who are on diet~ Haha~
Photobucket
Dar-dar's set - Gong Pou Chicken- (if not mistaken~)
Photobucket
Caution! HOT!

Photobucket
The rice is nice~

I had fish fillet with egg and tomato~ Yummy~
Photobucket

Photobucket
And I love the banana milk the most~ (OMG dar-dar's tummy is getting bigger~)
It is blended with real banana~ Fresh and pure~

Photobucket
Jasmine& Oolong tea~ wat a great combination~
Photobucket

After a splendiful meal, dar-dar and I went back home while CY and Shelli have their romantic date in Aquaria~
Just accompany my dar-dar for a simple lunch~
No time for me to shopping coz I need to rush my FYP~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver