Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Malacca~ A place with sweet memories~

I went to Melaka yesterday... No any special plan~It was a "Jalan-jalan cari makan" trip~
I missed Melaka so much~ I stayed there for 1 year when i was studying my Foundation course there~

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite Mille Crepe from Nadeje~ The best Mille Crepe in town~
Photobucket
Green Tea Flavor

Photobucket
Cheese Flavor~
It melted in my mouth~ Yummy-licious!!!

Photobucket
Nice coconut milk shake in Klebang~ People are willing to queue for 30 minutes just to buy the milk shake...

Photobucket
Seaside~

Photobucket
Sand drawing~ I was drawing on the beach like a small kid~haha!

Photobucket
Don't shoot me!!

Nothing to write about this historical place, Melaka~ coz i hate history subject!
The only thing in my brain is FOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver