Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

My TOEIC result is out

Got 940 marks out of 990! Hmm...I'm satisfied with my result although I couldn't get full marks.
Anyway, I got full marks for the listening part(495/495). It was quite easy.

But when it came to grammar and comprehension part, I didn't have the patience to read through every single line of the passages, thus I got only 445 out of 495! Hehe!
I will use this TOEIC test result as my English paper for my Master Entrance Examination.
I will get 100marks for my English paper by using this TOEIC result. ( Basically, my university have their own formula to convert TOEIC test results to the English test results)

Now, I just need to concentrate on other subjects and also the interview.
Wish me good luck.
3 more weeks to the actual day !! Praying hard!

 photo DSC_1076_zps6c182ca1.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver