Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Random Cooking Diary 15

Blog for another random cooking diary post since today is the last day of July, so I wish to clear up all the list of pending post for this month.

As I mentioned on the earlier post, I have just started to drink Bizenshoku every night to replace my dinner. But, what I actually do is, I cut down the amount of my dinner and add a cup of Bizenshoku.
 photo DSC_1093_zps3fc0d97e.jpg
Sometimes, I just drink Bizenshoku with plain water if I am having something for dinner since drinking it with milk or soya will add more calories into my meal.

 photo DSC_1085_zpsc570f1fc.jpg
This is how my dinner looks like. More veggies at night!
Corn and spinach with sausage! And some Japanese Souzai/ garnish (lotus root and bamboo shoot). And also a bowl of salad.

 photo DSC_1092_zps1d3a8816.jpg 
Dinner on the other day was mini sausages, spinach, corn, lettuce and eringi mushroom.
( It's easy to prepare those food, just need to boil it without using any cooking oil. Just add some salt for seasoning)

Lunchie!!
 photo DSC_1090_zps737026dd.jpg
During lunch, I have something heavy. Had curry udon and also cucumber.
 photo DSC_1091_zpsff85e510.jpg
Curry is ready packed food sold in the supermarket. Just need to heat it up. And pour onto the udon. Cheap and fast meal ( Udon 30yen per serving and a packet of curry for 98yen)

 photo DSC_1086_zpse5e0f6d3.jpg
Yum yum... fried glass noodle with egg and chicken and carrot.
Cut seaweed on top as decoration. Hehe!

 photo DSC_1080_zpsacb4d5ed.jpg
Udon soup with Kamen Rider sausage.
 photo DSC_1081_zps0c20735b.jpg
So cute. Kamen Rider Wizard print on top of the sausage.
Hehe!

Good! Done!
Wish can write more post on cooking! Hehe!
Most of my menus are good references for lazy people.
Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver