Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Unboxing BiZenShoku from Dr.CiLaBo

I got Dr.Ci:LaBo's 2000yen voucher from lucky draw after helping them for survey.
So, I decided to buy their BiZenShoku (美禅食) online. Normal price was 3,150yen.
And total amount I need to pay is only 1,150yen after using the discount voucher.
(Free delivery for purchase above 3,150 yen)

Just received it from Kuroneko Courier service.

美禅食
http://www.ci-labo.com/shopping/product/00024524/

Unboxing!
 photo DSC_1015_zpsd654ac54.jpg
From Dr.Ci:Labo

 photo DSC_1017_zps399d75e9.jpg
Free BB cream sample is included too!

 photo DSC_1016_zps8b2995b3.jpg
See this bubble thingy....it's heart-shaped!

 photo DSC_1018_zpsc473e7c8.jpg
Ta-da! It says that this good for health and diet. 30 sachets in a box. Which means a sachet for only around 100yen!
More than 30 veggies, fruits and grains are blended together. 54.8kcal per sachet.
To have good result on diet, replace dinner with this! Hehe!

 photo DSC_1019_zps8342c2e7.jpg
It goes fine with milk or soy milk as written on the box. Of course, you may just mix it with plain water.

Will review about the taste and effect later on. Hehe.

Latest report:
I lost total 5kg since I came to Japan.
I feel weird, coz I don't really care about my diet. I eat normally.
And I love to eat desserts and snacks during tea time....Hmm....
Maybe the food I'm having is healthy.
I usually prefer non-oily food and avoid deep-fried food.
and I drink green tea an rooibos tea a lot!
Hope to lost at least 3 more kilograms before this Autumn!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver