Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

My 25th Birthday ~in Japan~

It's my birthday! I'm 25 years old!
 photo DSC_0902_zps2a44891d.jpg

Hmm... I'm always alone. So today, I went to class and Lab Seminar as usual.
Then I leave campus earlier and had nice food alone and went for shopping.
I'm alone but I don't feel lonely.
 photo DSC_0906_zps879ed08e.jpg
Omelette rice
 photo DSC_0907_zpsfd5cbec6.jpg
Taste nice although it looks ordinary.

 photo DSC_0908_zps246af2e6.jpg
And also comes with free dessert. Strawberry sherbet on top of Cheesecake!

Having meal alone in the restaurant is quite common in Japan.
So I don't mind having meal alone and walking alone in the street.

 photo DSC_0900_zpsaf70f8a7.jpg
Bought this rare cheesecake from Lawson! Nice!
I decorated it with my lovely Rilakkuma. Hehe!

 photo DSC_0897_zps651b656c.jpg

Looking forward to have dinner with friends this coming Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver