Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Resolution

It's a brand new year again.
I wish year 2015 is a better year than 2014.
Coz I was too busy during year 2014, and I didn't enjoy much.

Hmm...OK, I'll list down some resolution of this year.
1. Go to Manchester, UK for conference (now waiting for result)
2. Go to at least one nice cafe and relax during weekend.
3. Lose weight ( I didn't lose any weight during 2014, so this year i wish I could lose at least 2kg.)
4. Visit some places in Japan (outside Kanto region) with dar-dar
5. Master research goes smoothly
6. Don't get sick
7. Wish my family members healthy and happiness.

That's all.
I wish to just have a normal happy life.
LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver