Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chinese food for lunchie



I went to renew my visa.

The Immigration bureau is located quite far from Yokohama Station.
I need to get JR Keihin-Tohoku line to Shin-Sugita station, then from there, I took bus to the Immigration bureau.
 20 minutes per bus and it takes about 15 minutes ride.
Another option is from Shin-Sugita station, take Seaside line to Torihama station and walk for around 20 minutes to reach the destination.
The second option is not a wise choice though. Hehe.

So after I waited for an hour for my turn and hand in necessary from in order to renew my visa.
After that, I walked to Mitsui Outlet Park Yokohama Bayside.
It took about 10 minutes walk.

It was lunch time.
So I went into random restaurant ( not much choices over there) and had this set lunch. http://tabelog.com/kanagawa/A1403/A140310/14012154/
This set lunch costed only 990yen.
Comes with a salad, one spicy-sour noodle (half-size) , fried rice and also almond tofu dessert and also drink.
Taste was quite OK.
I like their dessert especially.
My stomach felt so full after finishing the whole set of meal.
It has been awhile since my last time having Chinese food.

I will be going to the Immigration bureau again to collect my visa once it's done.
 Immigration bureau, why you are so far away??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver