Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy yet Lazy

I'm supposed to finish my FYP as soon as possible as the deadline is around the corner...
But I have no
I need to add some requirements on my Android project at this critical hour!!! OMG...
Could I finish on time...???!!!

Pray hard...

And I'm dreaming of Burberry tote or handbag and Seiko's watch?
Which one should I buy? Or should I get both?
Or should I get a cheaper watch such as Casio, Swatch??
Thinking of getting a gift for myself to celebrate my graduation >.<

My brother is off to London for his honeymoon....
I asked him to get a Burberry for me ~hahaha~
But I'm still thinking about it....
Co'z I haven't start to earn money yet =.=
The last amount of money I earned from selling in-game item of online game was spent for my diamond ring...
Sigh...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hui Min said...

wah, u know android program! good luck^^

C.C said...

Thx~
Ya~my FYP project.....have to work hard~

Hui Min said...

so u major in computer? i now taking subjects relating to semiconductor

C.C said...

yea major in computer....
icic~ semicon subject is hard to me~haha
Good luck ^^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver