Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Cooking Diary (2) -May 2014


My lunch box.
-Raw spring roll
-Spinach and potato with white sesame


First attempt at making Vietnamese raw spring roll.
Not very good in shape though.
Hehe!


Inari sushi topped with white beans


-Diced Luncheon meat with corn
-Tomyum veggie & tofu soup


-Chicken salad ( chicken was ready made which I bought from supermarket)
-cabbage soup
-black bean senbei (rice cracker)
-red dates and koji berry tea


Veggie Curry ( egg plant and ladies finger) which I put it into food jar and brought it to campus as my lunch box.
I served it with rice!


A very simple breakfast.
My favorite butter toast and a cup of coffee!


Breakfast
-Luncheon meat and cabbage
-Walkers brand Organic Oatcake
-A cup of coffee!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver