Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ah well...

Actually i got offered by a company in PJ as the position as a software engineer.
The pay is slightly lower than what i expected, but they promised that salary will be increased after 3 months probation period.

Hmm....An expanding listed company, bright future actually....
But i rejected~ LOL
Coz the location is not good, the most congested traffic during peak hours~
My friend advised me to move to PJ i wanna take this job...
LOL... I don't wanna move out alone~

Okay~ I decided to reject this job, coz of the location~
Time for me to send out resumes again... Applying for companies in Cyberjaya!
Be wise when sending in resume this time! Huhu~

Let me take a longer break after 5 years of studies~
I don't wanna enter my career life so soon yet~
Going back to my hometown on this coming weekend~
I miss my mom and dad~

2 comments:

YT said...

Find a job that u like and don't settle for something u don't... since u still have the chance to choose.

:) Have fun enjoying ur unemployment!

C.C said...

Keep looking for a better one~ ^^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver