Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Plan and Decide

I went back to my hometown for a few days and I've came back to KL...
This maybe my long holiday before i settle down and get a job~

I have decided to settle down in KL after my studies.
Not planning to take any master course yet.
Planning for a short vacation before i start to work but the times is limited.

Some of my friends are going for graduation tour and some of them has started working.
And my best friend has moved back to Kedah for her career life.
Sobs and Sigh...
I'm still in the middle of the ocean, no direction....

I have been offered by 2 companies actually.
The 1st one is as a R&D Engineer in a small IT company with total of 3-4 employees.
The offer is quite tempting~ but this is not my first choice as the company is small and I'm scare the financial status is not stable.

The 2nd one is from a well-known Korean company but they offer me one-year contract based position.
I think i would have a brighter future if i enter this company~ But they haven discuss with me about my salary. They will only discuss with me once i confirm to accept the position... Hmm...
Hopefully they will give me a nice figure too~

Im going for another interview tomorrow. One more last interview before I really settle down and wish me good luck coz 2moro's interview is quite tough ^^

1 comments:

YT said...

Best of luck :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver