Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

No boss wanna hire me~

YES! I'm still remain unemployed.
Feel like I'm drowning in the middle of ocean,
no directions and waiting for someone's help...

Sobs...
Tons of resume have been sent out but neither replies me!
Well~ I'm still waiting for chances~

Any established company who needs a fresh grad engineer who is
-hardworking ( if u pay me high salary)
-self motivated ( coz she is too shy to ask ppl)
-willing to travel ( i mean overseas....)
-willing to work for long hours ( if OT is paid)

Please leave a comment below!

Thank you.

2 comments:

YT said...

LoL... I think those in brackets should be kept private ^^

Don worry lar, it takes time to get a job... enjoy unemployment while you can!

C.C said...

kekeke~ im enjoying while worrying my future~
hehe~

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver