Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Kita No Zen

The night after my presentation...

We went to Kita No Zen @The Gardens for dinner.
Photobucket
The food was not good as I expected.

I ordered OMURAISU (Omelete Rice)~ but it tasted like "nasi goreng pattaya"!!
I could find shredded chilies in the rice. And onion on top~
OMG! It was totally different with the one I had in Japan~ LOL
Photobucket

Photobucket

Dar-dar's EBI DON~Tasted so-so only...
Photobucket

Our dessert~
The green tea ice-cream was nice~
But they were too stingy on the cheese cake portion~ >.<
Photobucket
Four small slices of cheesecake>.<

Photobucket
At last, i bought my favorite milk tea before going back home~ Promotion price 2 for RM11.90 ^^

Woohoo~ 9999km and 10000km~
It's time to send my car  for 3rd service~
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver