Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hooray!!!!

Everything comes to the end~ The end of my FYP presentation and the end of my entire degree....
YES~ From now on, I am unofficially graduated and officially unemployed!! Gratz to me~

I was a low profile person which played a role as a "nobody" in my class / campus, wearing old T-shirt and sandals to class everyday, with a big backpack on my back~ From now on, I wanna be a charming OL in office^^ LOL~

I will be attending another 2 interviews next week~ Praying hard to get a good job with good pay....

Waiting for my Convo  in October =(
Wish to wear the square hat + long black robe with orang stripes ( The color for engineering graduates^^)!!

Yippie again~

Photobucket

2 comments:

YT said...

Welcome to the working world.

It sucks.

Enjoy.

Muahahahahhahaha...

C.C said...

hehehe ^^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver