Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I took 7.15am flight from LCCT and reach Alor Star airport at 8.30am. Daddy was waiting us in from of the arrival hall....He took leave today just to fetch us~ After picking us up, he brought us for breakfast~ We had Hong Kong Dim Sum for breakfast~ Nice XD After that, we rest at home~ I was too tired and lacked of sleep~

When i reached home....I saw my new car for the 1st time... Hehehe~my honey XD I was so happy~ My family prepared everything for my new car....From tire-measure gauge, air freshener, gear oil, notebook for jot down milleage, cloth for wiping my car....My brother even sponsored me a Garmin GPS....They treated me so well~ Hehehe~
Photobucket

At nite, we had dinner together....wif my brother and his wife too~ We had Thai cuisine, which is favorite cuisine after Japanese food....hehehe~

Souvenir from my brother when he went to Germany 2 months ago....Nice~
Photobucket

I love my home very much~ I am so lucky that i borned in this family...
to me, Home is the warmest place in the world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver