Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Have Chili's after 1 week class

At a glance, it comes to the end of 1st week of new semester....
I supposed to pass up my intern report today, but the deadline has been postponed to next Monday~ Thx god ^^ I haven bind my report yet....I shall bind it during weekend and pass it up on Monday instead...huhu~ Don't bother about it~ Weekend is around the corner....Yoohoo~~

I have 2 hour class today~ Parallel processing and Programming...My lecturer told us that or university is the only one who offers this subject for Engineering students...It's a good news for future engineers~ Coz nowadays, company prefers Engineers who have skills in programming...It a plus for me in a future...And another news is this subject's passing rate is 90+% and the percentage to get A or A- is 50%~ It's an open book test ^^ I have confident to score the paper ~YES!!!

At nite,I had my stomach-full dinner with my dar-dar and housemates tday ^^
We had our dinner at Chili's @ Mid valley~ As usual, we have to wait for 20++ minutes for our turn to enter the restaurant~ I don't like Chili's actually~ It's not that the food is not good....but the portion is too big for me~I can't finish a meal every time i go to Chili's....haha~But it's a good place to hanging around with friends. We can chit-chatting with having the bottomless Tostada Chips before the food is served...Hehe

Photobucket
My fish & chips~ I can't finish the fries again >.< Photobucket
My dar-dar's beef bacon burger =.= Big portion for Asians...huhu~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver