Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

1st day of school

Photobucket

Hooray~Back to campus after 4months of hard work during intern and 2 weeks short break~
I have to wake up at 7am this morning since my class is at 8am.
This was the 1st time I drive to school alone...A bit jam as usual during this time as ppl are rushing for work too...
My class until 12noon only today... To celebrate the 1st day of school, my dar-dar bought coconuts and watermelon ^^ I love coconut very much~ A sip of coconut water can quench my thirst on the hot sunny day~

I've emailed the lecturer regarding to FYP title...I shall meet her on this coming Wednesday~She requested me to send her my transcript and resume about me~ OMG~I have to prepare something before meeting her this wednesday...Wish me good luck~

This semester would be very busy~ I have to plan my time and organize the task properly~
Don't think too much and Just do my best~ Work hard...Can't wait to go to Japan soon~

頑張ります!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver