Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Just U & ME

I have no class on today but i need to see my FYP lecturer on 2pm... After that, I went home and fetch my dar-dar and i followed him to campus again at 4pm... I went to download games and drama in CITS while waiting for him~

At 5.30pm, his class dismissed and he drove me to Pavillion~ Yeah~ Free driver, free dinner and free movie on my free day~

We had our dinner at Dragon-I...Since only 2 of us, so we ordered only 2 dishes...
Our plentiful dinner~ Full with satisfaction~
Photobucket

Ma-bo tofu
Photobucket

Fish+long bean+Potato
Photobucket

After the Yummy~Yummy dinner...it's not end of our meal...We continue our dessert at Snowflake~ I wanted to try its dessert long long ago but have to queue up during weekends... Less ppl today as its weekday...

Photobucket
Self service

Photobucket
Given a Beep while we pay the money

Photobucket
When the Beep lights up, collect your dessert at the counter~

Photobucket
Nice~Snowflakes Bestseller~

We went for a movie...Adele: The Rise of Mummy...Not a nice movie but quite funny... We bought couple seat for the movie...More spacious and privacy...Hehe~And have to pay more too!!!
Photobucket
Traffic jam at Jln Bkt Bintang at 11.15pm!!! What the!!! =.=

We went back home happily and safely...Thanks to my dar-dar for everything tonight~
With Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver