Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ring Tone~

I was surprised that a guy sitting beside me in class just now had the same ring tone with mine, which is Yamashita Tomohisa's Loveless! I was shocked when his handphone rang during class, i thought it was my phone ringing... Coz i had turned my phone silent^^
Gosh~ I love the ring tone very much~

Perhaps it's time to find another favorite ring tone for my phone^^ Although I like "Loveless" this song so much~~

How about "Ring A Ding Dong" by Kimura Kaela??!! It's BigBro(Dage)'s ringtone XD
I dreamed of him last 2 days ^^ Miss him alot~~


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I met my FYP lecturer~ She accepted me after seeing my transcript and resume...I promoted myself hardly to her~Huhu~ I'm so lucky that I've gained alot of knowledge and skills about programming during internship, which will help me alot on my coming FYP ^^
Writing a draft of idea for her and I shall meet her again 2moro for final confirmation^^ Menu Planning System for Android...I'm coming^^

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver