Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Pecori at Liang Court

 photo DSC00334_zps04a271b0.jpg
Pecori 卵料理専門店 @ Liang Court, Singapore (Basement floor)

For your information, Omuraisu ( Omelette Rice) is one of my favorite food.
 photo DSC00335_zps0d8d788d.jpg
I tried out their demiglass sauce omu rice @ SGD12.50!
Acceptable price. And it tastes good too!
Really Japanese Quality as stated on their board!
Worth a try!
Will try their tomato sauce omu rice next time!


Until now, I had 3 times of Omurice in Japan.
The 1st time was at a shop named Om's Dining at Shinsaibashi, Osaka.
I loved their fuwatoro omurice.
Refer to my old post for more information :
I miss Omu-Rice

The 2nd try was at Apple Tree, Harajuku.
We went there during weekend and it was a long queue to get into the shop.
But it was really nice! Worth trying too!
Refer to older post:
http://ojyousama74.blogspot.com/2012/02/apple-tree-at-harajuku.html

And the third try was at a french casual dining restaurant at Shinjuku.(ROUMANTEI)
Their sauce was special.
Served as set, with salad and tiramisu.
http://ojyousama74.blogspot.com/2012/03/roumantei-at-shinjuku.html

Hunting for nice omu rice will definitely a must for my stay in Japan~
Hope to see more post about omurice on my own blog soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver