Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot Topic @@

What will happen when you wear a ring to your office??
Ok. I'll share my story here =)

I wore my ring to work yesterday.
(I blogged about my ring few month ago. Heres the link:
http://ojyousama74.blogspot.com/2011/02/eternity-love.html)

 I didn't mean to show off or anything....Coz it's just a small tiny stone...
And today during lunch time, one of my colleague asked me whether I am engaged or not...
And I knew that they were discussing about my ring and my relationship status before this. Lol~
Hmm...
I just realise that in people eyes, wearing a ring carries the meaning of "Engaged" or "Married"...


Okay. I just added them as my friend in my Facebook account.
Hope we will know each other more via Facebook cp'z I'm still shy to communicate with them ^^

Make.Believe

3 comments:

YT said...

If I were you I would say: Oh u din know? I am married with 3 kids.

LoL... I did that before hahahahahahaha. I am such a bad person!

C.C said...

Haha~ Then how bout their reaction when u told them u have 3 child? LOL ....

YT said...

"Huh? Serious meh? Wei, don play lar!"

Wakakakaka...

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver