Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Good and Bad

The results for University Dormitory is out.
I was not selected.
Means I do not get a place into the dorm.
Huhu~
So I need to rent an apartment outside.
Hmm...I went through few websites....
Keep searching for the one I like the most which has good location with reasonable price.



And I went to JCSS to collect my JLPT N1 cert today.
I think my luck was exhausted when sitting for this exam.
Whew, I feel so lucky that I finally passed this tough exam ^.^

And tomorrow will be my last working day in Singapore.
Gonna leave this place soon.
With cheers and tears.

And another chapter of my life is waiting for me....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver