Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Doutor Coffee in Singapore

I'm gonna blog about famous coffee chain store in Japan, Doutor Coffee!
They had their first franchise in Singapore, located at
12 Marina Boulevard Singapore 018982,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, #01-05
 photo DSC00476_zps191c5f02.jpg

The location is nice for those who are working around Marina Bay but not for me ~.~
I purposely survey and went to the shop immediately after work.
And I almost get lost coz it was my first time to MBFC.
So confusing coz they have tower 1,2 and 3.

It's located in the middle of 3 MRT station, which are Raffle's Place MRT, Marina Bay MRT and Bayfront MRT.
5-10minutes walking distance from either one of the MRT station above.
Maybe you can check for any bus service that directly access to MBFC. I am not so sure about that.

 photo DSC00477_zpsa5a51f38.jpg
Doutor's freshly Brewed Coffee and Mille Crepe ^.^

 photo DSC00479_zpsef93c724.jpg

I was hesitating between Mille Crepe and Mont Blanc.
I can't have two at one time.
So at last, I decided to give up Mont Blanc and tried their Mille Crepe.
Fresh and not so sweet.
Won't feel bored with the taste.
I could finish the whole piece of Mille Crepe by my own ^.^

While I was having coffee and Mille crepe in their shop, one guy came and asked for all Mille Crepe.
7 pcs left at the shop, i guess.
And the guy just grab all the Mille Crepe and go~
Huhu~

And something to add,
free ice water with lemon slice at the same counter which serves sugar, honey and stuff.
So help yourself with them as you like :-)
And they have a special place to return the tray.

Japanese style u know!


Hope they can have more and more franchise in Singapore.
Hello Singaporeans~ Try out something new and nice.
Support Doutor!

Visit their page for more info, menu and location.
http://www.doutorcoffee.com.sg/


Picture of the day:
 photo DSC00445_zps33a2ade4.jpg
Merlion with miniature effect :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver