Happy New Year!
Hope Year 2013 is a great year.
Big Plan of Year 2013:
1) Quit my current job
2) Fly to Yokohama and start my new life there
Huhu~
I wish I could....
Have picnic under Sakura trees and watch Cherry Blossom during Spring
See fireworks in summer
Have a stroll under red maple trees during Autumn
Play with snow during winter
Hehe....Start to dream about my new life in Japan!
Most important, wish all my family members and friends in good health!
And Happy Always~
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Popular Posts
-
I'm supposed to finish my FYP as soon as possible as the deadline is around the corner... But I have no I need to add some requirement...
-
What will happen when you wear a ring to your office?? Ok. I'll share my story here =) I wore my ring to work yesterday. (I blogged ...
-
第三天,我们如计划的前往梦幻世界-Tokyo Disney Sea出发~ 今天天气不是很理想,一大清早就开始下雨了。。。 早上7点多,从酒店房间,只看到上班族们撑着一把一把透明的雨伞,到地铁站去。。。 雨不是很大,不过风一吹,让人发抖啊。。。 今天的早餐很丰富,是日式的...
-
Dar-dar's father treated us Jogoya buffet~ I'm not writing much about Jogoya as this was not my 1st time there~ Umm....4th time i th...
-
Just back from dinner and "Durian Trial session" with the members from Tokyo. There were total of 3 Japanese guy who joined us,...

0 comments:
Post a Comment