Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am so nervous now


JLPT December 2012 result will be released online on 31st January.
Hopefully it will be out at 12am sharp.
But it depends on region...
For Japan side, the result already released on 29th.
But for other region, we still have to wait for few days.

How would my fate be?
Fail N1 for the fourth time?
Or Pass N1 on the fourth attempt?

I can't predict what will happen.
My six sense is not working.
50/50!
PASS or FAIL!
>.<


Praying hard to the God of Luck, please let me pass this time.
I am not hoping for good results, but just let me pass...

Praying really really hard.


神様、お願い!
合格できますように!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver