skip to main |
skip to sidebar
JLPT December 2012 result will be released online on 31st January.
Hopefully it will be out at 12am sharp.
But it depends on region...
For Japan side, the result already released on 29th.
But for other region, we still have to wait for few days.
How would my fate be?
Fail N1 for the fourth time?
Or Pass N1 on the fourth attempt?
I can't predict what will happen.
My six sense is not working.
50/50!
PASS or FAIL!
>.<
Praying hard to the God of Luck, please let me pass this time.
I am not hoping for good results, but just let me pass...
Praying really really hard.
神様、お願い!
合格できますように!
Pages
When there's a will, there's a way...
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I am so nervous now
JLPT December 2012 result will be released online on 31st January.
Hopefully it will be out at 12am sharp.
But it depends on region...
For Japan side, the result already released on 29th.
But for other region, we still have to wait for few days.
How would my fate be?
Fail N1 for the fourth time?
Or Pass N1 on the fourth attempt?
I can't predict what will happen.
My six sense is not working.
50/50!
PASS or FAIL!
>.<
Praying hard to the God of Luck, please let me pass this time.
I am not hoping for good results, but just let me pass...
Praying really really hard.
神様、お願い!
合格できますように!
Follow me on Instagram
Labels
- YUMMYLICIOUS (506)
- JAPAN (168)
- CAFE (118)
- YOKOHAMA (118)
- DEVIL'S CRAP (106)
- DEVIL'S LOVE (102)
- TOKYO (100)
- UNILIFE (93)
- DEVIL'S FASHION (90)
- COOKING DIARY (76)
- SINGAPORE (54)
- DAISUKI (53)
- VACATION (51)
- MALAYSIA (49)
- DREAM-GIRL (42)
- UK (23)
- DEVIL'S ANGEL (21)
- INFO/TIPS (20)
- WORKING LIFE (19)
- PANCAKE (13)
- FAMILY VISIT (8)
- OSAKA (7)
- SAKURA (7)
- KANAZAWA (6)
- KOBE (6)
- KYOTO (6)
- LONDON (6)
- KAMAKURA (5)
- YAMANASHI (5)
- GIFU (4)
- OITA (2)
- THAILAND (2)
- TOYAMA (2)
Popular Posts
-
I'm supposed to finish my FYP as soon as possible as the deadline is around the corner... But I have no I need to add some requirement...
-
What will happen when you wear a ring to your office?? Ok. I'll share my story here =) I wore my ring to work yesterday. (I blogged ...
-
第三天,我们如计划的前往梦幻世界-Tokyo Disney Sea出发~ 今天天气不是很理想,一大清早就开始下雨了。。。 早上7点多,从酒店房间,只看到上班族们撑着一把一把透明的雨伞,到地铁站去。。。 雨不是很大,不过风一吹,让人发抖啊。。。 今天的早餐很丰富,是日式的...
-
Dar-dar's father treated us Jogoya buffet~ I'm not writing much about Jogoya as this was not my 1st time there~ Umm....4th time i th...
-
Just back from dinner and "Durian Trial session" with the members from Tokyo. There were total of 3 Japanese guy who joined us,...

0 comments:
Post a Comment