Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Flash back Year 2012

It was too fast!
I could say that it was a great year. It was my year, Dragon year.
A lot of things happened in Year 2012.
It was a big turning point in my life.

Here, I would like to share some highlights of Year 2012!

Important Events on
~*January 2012*~

4th Jan: My 5th Anniversary

16th Jan: Went to Japan for 1 month business trip

Photobucket
The hotel i stayed for 4 weeks!

Photobucket
@Welcome party

~*February 2012*~
11th Feb: Came back from Japan after a long stay
Photobucket
Farewell party!

14th Feb: Valentine's day

~*March 2012*~
Stay alone in KL, as my dearest dar-dar went for internship in Singapore.
And did a lot of OT in the company.
Enjoyed those busy time in office.
Feel satisfied when job get done.
Ah. I worked overtime till exceed the OT claim limit.
Photobucket
We skype every night!

~*April 2012*~
Started to love shopping alone
And I flied frequently to Singapore during weekends.
Photobucket

~*May 2012*~
Working working working!
99% on work!
Ah, Nakano-san came to Msia for business trip.
He sat beside me for 2 weeks and we had alot of chit chat time!
Huhu~

~*June 2012*~
Here comes the biggest turning point in my life!
I got scholarship to pursue my Master studies in Japan

~*July 2012*~
Ah. Quit my first job.
Started a new life in Singapore with my dar-dar.
Photobucket
Started to work in new company!

And 4th July: My 24th Birthday! no special celebration.
Just a piece of cake and with my dar-dar.
Simple as that.
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

~*August 2012*~
Started to be so emo and unstable.
Feel so lonely in this foreign country.

Ah. Went back to KL to meet a good friend from Japan who will be working in Malaysia for some time~ Had a great time with him!

~*September 2012*~
Still very emo! Argh! I wanna go Japan!
Everyday dreaming!
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

~*October 2012*~
Here comes the award ceremony!
Photobucket

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

His convo!
Photobucket

~*November 2012*~
Boring working life. Counting for the days to throw the resign letter.

~*December 2012*~
An excited month!
Met someone special after almost a year!
Went to broga hill with ex-colleagues.
Photobucket

Had crazy trip with Tiya and Ben in Singapore.
Photobucket

And it comes to the end of Year 2012.
It's so unbelievable. Everything happened too fast.
And I'm now getting closer and closer to my dream!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver