Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Travel Plan

Hmm...
I am getting busy at the end of the year.

This 15th, coming Friday night I am going back KL after work.
I am going to meet someone special on Saturday.
Hehehe...
He is coming for business trip from Japan.

Then Sunday night, I will take midnight bus and go back to SG....
Then work for another 5 days...

Then from 22nd till 25th, Tiya and Ben are visiting me in SG.
We will have a short trip in SG.
And 25th, we will be going back to KL together...

Then around 26th, my dar-dar and I will go back Kedah..
To visit my mummy, daddy and Grandma...
I miss my car very much~~

I will stay at hometown for few days, then drive back to KL...
Then fly back to SG next year (1st of Jan).

Hope I can travel from one place to one place safely.

Work hard.
It's only 8 more working days in this year!
Weeeee~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver