Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Broga First Experience

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
It was a beautiful Sunday!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I like this picture the most. It has become my desktop photo! Hehe!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Im on the top of the world looking,
down on creation,
and the only explanation I can find.....
lalala.....

Huhu~ We are on top of Broga Hill!
This is my first attempt to walk up a hill.
And I made it.
Although it was a tiring journey,
but it was satisfying when look back those photos.

This will be one of the best day of this year!!
I had lots of great time with my ex-colleagues and my best friends.
Feel like wanna kiss and hug them before departing....huhu....
but I just control myself....

Hope we can meet again soon!
I promised to meet them again on March next year.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver