Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ohisashiburi!

Saturday, 15th December

Finally, I met him after 10++ months.
I really really miss him alot.
He never changed at all. Hehe.

Got some okashi from him XD
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
On nom nom nom!

So, we had lunch together at Oversea Restaurant, near the hotel he stayed. And as usual, he has a lot of things to talk about. Hehe! Yea u know, he is an interesting guy.

Then I passed my university application form to him...and he will help me do the procedure for me. I was hesitated for a long time whether should I get his help or not, coz it's quite troublesome. Luckily I made the first step to ask for his favor and he agreed to help me.
So lucky to have him as my friend!

Then, Mr.D drive us to Sunway Pyramid for shopping.
Hehe. He always have lots of topics to talk about. Aw man, the time passes too swiftly...

At night, we had dinner at Dragon-I before sending him back to hotel.

It just an ordinary outing but we had a lot of time chit-chatting.
Had a great time with two of them...
Although I was so sleepy due to long hour travel in bus from Singapore to KL last night.

Hope to see him again soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver