Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Favorite Gindaco

Are you a Takoyaki lover?
Craving for takoyaki which taste similar as in Japan?
Then, I would like to introduce Gindaco,  famous nationwide Takoyaki chain in Japan.
You can get it at the nearest country to Malaysia, which is Singapore =.=
Too bad, they do not have chain store in Malaysia...

Photobucket
Gindaco @ Jurong Point, SG

Photobucket
8 octopus ball for SGD6.8~~~
Mouth watering! I'm getting hungry while writing this post...

You may know how much I love Japan from my blog~
From what I wear, what I use, what I eat, and where I work at!! Hehe~

You may refer to this link for my old post about Gindako in Japan!
http://ojyousama74.blogspot.com/2011/08/gindakos-takoyaki.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver