Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sorry for leaving you for so long...

I'm back to my secret base.
I'm so sorry. I've been abandoning this blog for a long time.
I was too busy for the past few weeks.
A lot of tasks to catch up before the deadline.

I had a stressful time for the past few weeks, struggling to finish my job.
Finally, I manage to catch up. After long working hours, OT, and rushing rushing rushing....

Recent updates:
#1
I'm Hone Alone!
My dar-dar has gone to Singapore for 3 months for his training.
Leaving me alone at home...Sobs.

#2
Cooking newbie
Since I'm now living alone, I wish to take this opportunity to learn how to cook.
So far so good...
Today is just my 1st day! We will see how! Hmm...

Photobucket
Lunch: Spaghetti with Luncheon Meat

Photobucket
Dinner: Tomato Egg Rice

Photobucket
Dinner: Steam Vege! Healthy!


And...Not to forget to post a recent photo of me!
Sobs! Pimples + dark eye circle! Restless night...
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver