Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cocktail Dinner

Our company's informal cocktail dinner is held at Marriot Hotel Putrajaya in conjunction of the opening ceremony of Sony EMCS Malaysia R&D Center!
Photobucket
Yes~ The place I worked has been changed the name to R&D Center... Hehe~

The dinner ended quite early, around 9pm....
Nothing much to eat, but just to drink beer~ Lol~
We follow Japanese culture~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our mission is just to finish the beer~ Lol~ I just had 2 glasses as I need to drive back home~

Photobucket
From Left: Tom-san(My Software Division Head), Maeda-san (Manager), Wong-san (Factory Team Manager) Hehehe



Not to forget to take group photo with my department members and bosses~ Hehe~
Photobucket
The guy in smart black coat is our big big boss~ It's our MD ^^

Photobucket
With software members....

Photobucket
And ladies only~

I'm happy to work with them^^

Make.Believe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver