Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beach Vacation Confirmed

Short Notice:

I just booked air ticket to Phuket from 1st - 4th September ^^
This will be my 1st time going to Phuket, so I booked a budget hotel which is walking distance to the Patong beach and also the shopping complex Jungceylon =)
I was struggled between a nice view hotel which is quite far from the town and this budget hotel for a long time.... At last, the budget hotel won for its location ...LOL

Can't wait for my 1 week holiday during Raya.
Pretty beach, wait for me ^^

2 comments:

YT said...

Argh! I am contemplating going Phuket! Which hotel are u staying in?

C.C said...

Rico's Hotel at Bangla Street....
I like Patong Paradee Resort , but it's quite far from Bangla Street, so i chose Ricos Hotel at last >.<

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver