Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I need rest !!!

I've stepped into working life for 1 month.
I can feel the time passes quickly.
What is so different from university life?

#1 I have a healthier life? (hope so)
I wake up 7am in the morning and i reach home 7pm every day.
And I will sleep at 12am everyday.
I repeat the same routine everyday to ensure that I have enough sleep and I can concentrate on my work on the following day...

#2 I have lesser time on Facebook, Blog and Drama
After work, I will have my dinner with dar-dar. After dinner, we usually will have a stroll in air-conditioned "garden" a.k.a Jusco opposite my house~ Lol~
It's already 10pm when I reach home. Now, I spend lesser time on my blog and drama too >.<

#3 I appreciate weekend
Do not ask me to do anything on weekend. And I usually won't drive during weekend. Co'z driving is tiring!
I need rest, I need shopping, I need nice food !!Now, rest time a.k.a private time is the most important thing in my daily life...

I just can think about this 3 for now. Co'z I'm not feeling well these few days. I got flu >.< I can't think much~ That's all for now. I shall continue my drama....

Make.Believe

P/s: My recent photo~
Photobucket


1 comments:

YT said...

All working people love weekends and appreciate doing NOTHING LOL

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver