Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tea Time

I wonder why I can smell nice aroma of breads and pastries whenever i passed by The Loaf @ Pavilion. 
There are lots of people queuing inside buying buns during weekends...


Finally, I have the 1st try on the bread in The Loaf.
This shop is actually own by our Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad (correct me if I'm wrong...LOL)....

Photobucket
A bit pricy but good taste especially the garlic bread ^^ 

Photobucket
A cup of ice coffee  ^^

I spent 1 hour sitting in the cafe and chit-chatting with my dar-dar during tea-time...
Time passes quickly, 
weekend ended happily...

**Should try their Uhuhu cheesecake next time ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver