Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Big Events in JULY

Big Event #1
JLPT(Japanese Language Proficiency Test) N1 on 3rd July@@
N1 is the toughest level of the proficiency test!
I have gone through some sample test paper but I am not very confident~
It's a really tough paper, just to try my luck~ If PASS then happy, if FAIL also doesn't matter~

Big Event #2
1st day of work on 4th July ^^ Yippie~
Excited ^^ I am officially an Engineer~

Big Event #3
My 23rd Birthday on 4th July ^^
It falls on the same day as my 1st day of work~ Perhaps my job is the best birthday present for me XD

I don't have any plan for my birthday~ Sobs!

More and more events coming XD

2 comments:

YT said...

Good luck with work!!!

and the exam too :)

C.C said...

thx ^^

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver