Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My SEIKO

My last watch was a Swatch brand, my 1st Valentine's present from my dar-dar, about 4 years ago... But it spoiled already. I wanted to buy a new watch for a long time but i don't have so much money for a good watch.

After went to watches shop for several times and did research online for few weeks~
I decided to buy watch at last.....coz im going for interview, wearing a watch is a manner, to tell the interviewer that i am time conscious and punctual~haha~

It's a SEIKO~
Actually it's a men's watch~coz ladies SEIKO is more expensive although its nicer....
But my hand is not small, so the watch din look weird on my hand~
I am poor but i want a branded watch~
So i bought a cheap SEIKO at last~ as City Chain is having 25% on SEIKO watches now~

Photobucket

Photobucket

I support Japan Quartz compared to Swiss made timepiece~
Haha~ sounds silly but i support "Made in Japan" product ^^

Hopefully this watch will be my lucky item which accompany me for job interview in this coming near future~
SEIKO=成功~in japanese~haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver