Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

JLPT N1~

I am going to sit for JLPT N1~
Actually I have passed JLPT level 2,3,4 few years ago.
And I have failed my Level 1 for 2 times~haha~

But now JLPT has changed their format and marking scheme,
and the passing rate for N1 (which is equavalent to old Level 1) is lower,
which is 100 out of 180.... compared to last time, the passing rate was 70%....

So, I have registered for JLPT N1 on this coming 3rd July 2011~
Few more months to revise my Japanese language~
And if i pass this N1, it shall be an advantage on finding jobs in Japanese Company~

Good Luck~

Photobucket
My Lucky Charm which my dar-dar gave me~ Bought from 伊勢神宮~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver