Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

First visit to Embassy of Japan in KL

It was 5-6 years ago since my last visit to Embassy of Japan in Penang. I went there to buy form for my Japanese Language Proficiency Test.

Today, I'm here to share my experience on my first step into the Embassy of Japan in KL. I went there to apply my visa as I'm going to Japan next month.
It is not easy to apply for visa. A lot of things needed.
Refer here for more information about how to apply visa

It is quite hard to find parking. No vehicles are allowed to enter the building. In the end we have to park at roadside which is towing area. Pray hard to not be towed....Haha~
Then, we have to fill in form and take the visitor pass. That's not all!!!
Then, we entered the room. There, they will keep our handphones and cameras. And our bags, wallet and belongings go through the scanning. And our body too!! What a strict law.

Ok~ You can enter the Embassy now!

I was shocked as I didn't experenced it in Embassy of Japan in Penang. After half an hour, we manage to hand in the documents for applying visa and wait to collect after three working days~~

Photobucket
Can't wait to go for holiday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver