Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

An unexpected outing

I woke up at 8.30am and i was rushing for assignment...
Suddenly, the electricity was cut...
It was 9.30am... I waited for half and hour but it still have no electicity supply...

So, my dar-dar decided to bring me for lunch and shopping... We went to Sunway Pyramid ^^
He went around the Megatex Fair which published on newspaper and also radio broadcast....
Hmm.... Most of the goods selling there are electrical goods, cameras, matresses, and electronic goods....
Cheaper than retail price but we don't need either. I met Shin Dee at the fair by chance. It was a long time since our last met in DAICON event.

We had lunch at Ajisen Ramen~ We ordered a big bowl one and we share... Hehe~
Photobucket

Hungry look....
Photobucket

Playing with his chopstick
Photobucket

The decoration in Sunway is quite nice~
Photobucket
A big lantern in the middle~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I found this cute shrimp on the wall~So cute~
Photobucket

Photobucket


I walked around the shops and at last I get a simple red dress at LENCE. It is a nice shop... A girl is playing the grand piano in the shop. Good feel~ I feel relaxing when choosing the clothes inside...
We shopped until 4pm and went back home. I'm happy coz at least i bought a red dress for my new year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver