Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Day of The Year

Actually we didn't plan for outing for new year eve as I have lots of assignments to rush.
Until our PM declared that 31st Dec is a public holiday and all my classes canceled.
Yippie~ I can celebrate dar-dar's birthday...

We went to KLCC this time. Dar-dar wanted to buy a winter jacket and ZARA is on sale...
The shop is crowded and hot... It made us feel uncomfortable.

We had brunch @ Chili's. I had my favorite salmon steak ^^ And we requested for a free cheesecake as today is my dar-dar's bday...
Photobucket

Photobucket
Yummy^^ Grilled salmon is my favorite~

Photobucket
Mini bday cake. As my dar-dar refused to buy a whole cheesecake for his bday, we celebrate his bday with this slice of cake. Haha~
Photobucket

We had movie, The Tourist. Nice movie acted by 2 superstars... But a bit dissapointed as its not an action movie. More on stryline and the humors in it. And I'm love with Venice after the movie. Nice place for vacation ^^

We also walked to Pavillion.. Finally we found a nice jacket in Forever 21 men's section and my dar-dar love it so much. I bought it for his bday present^^
Photobucket
Not this one.... this one looks funny and not quite suitable for my dar-dar >.<

Photobucket
Love forever.... 4 days more to our 4th anniversary ^^
OMG~ My sleepy face... I can't sleep well those few days. I'm suffered from imsomnia... Pity >.<

New year wish ?

Wish everyone in my family in healthy condition ^^ Love and Peace~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver