Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Salary Party

I've done my assignment earlier than expected.
So, I followed my housemates to Setapak for hair cut.
Whew wheet~ My dar-dar cut and dye his hair...
The making of dar-dar's new hairstyle
Photobucket
Wait for 15mins after applying the dye..

After wash and dry..... Nice^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
He looks so nice

Photobucket
Love him the most

After that, we had dinner with my housemates and frens, Pang, KH, CY, JX and MJ.
7 of us went to a restaurant at Sentul for dinner.
The dinner was nice. The most important is we ate it for free^^ Haha~
Our boss today is Pang. He get his 1st salary and he promised to treat us dinner.

Photobucket
Famous dish, Curry Fish

Photobucket
Prawn and Squid on Hot plate

Photobucket
四大天王

Photobucket
German style Pork Knuckle

Photobucket
Fried mantis shrimp

Photobucket
Fried chicken


Photobucket
Total bill is only RM132.xx for 7pax for 6 dishes.
Cheap and nice^^ Good place for dinner.
 The restaurant name is 留香海鲜饭店 @Sentul ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver