Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Japan Prize

I was invited to JAPAN PRIZE.
I get this invitation card because of Panasonic.
Not everyone has this opportunity to attend such grand award ceremony where Japanese Emperor and Empress will also attend.
For those who does not know what JAPAN PRIZE is,
please refer to this link below:

The Japan Prize is awarded annually to scientists and engineers from around the world who have made significant contributions to the advancement of science and technology, thereby furthering the cause of peace and prosperity of mankind.


Wearing formal suit.
It was 2 years ago since my last time wearing this suit.
I think I lose some weight and now the blazer and skirt are so loose.
Dun care. I have no extra money to buy another set.

And the event was held at Tokyo International Forum.
https://www.t-i-forum.co.jp/en/
One of my favorite modern building structure in Japan.

Was sitting at the second row.
Around 1000 audiences were here.


Professional photographer was getting ready to capture great shot of Emperor and Empress. Salute them! Hehe!

It was my first time watching orchestra live after the award ceremony.
The whole experience was great.
I was like stepping into a different world for 2 hours.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver