Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Goodbye my Xperia Z



My Xperia Z has served me well for the past 15 months.
Last two days, the screen of my phone was not functioning and I realized there is a crack on it.


(Temporary phone that they lend me while waiting for new phone)

So I went to DOCOMO and ask for their service.
It costs 5000yen to repair it but it takes longer time to fix it , or you can exchange new phone one to one for 5000yen and u can get it faster.
So I decided to exchange a new phone. But unfortunately, Xperia Z is already out of stock.
So they offer me a range of compatible model which I can choose from ,
and at last, I decided to choose Galaxy S4.



I got my new S4 on the following day.
Whew. Well, 5k yen (around rm150) spent for the prompt service.
S4 is quite nice to use. I'm loving their S-gesture.

~Goodbye Xperia Z, welcome Galaxy S4~
~Goodby SONY, Hello SAMSUNG~
~From BLACK to WHITE~
~From JAPANESE to KOREAN brand~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver