Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

LDR

 photo DSC05184_zps73beb626.jpg

I am a lucky person.
I have family members and a guy who love, care and support me all the time.
While pursuing my dream, I have to be apart from my family and my bf.

And now almost one year has passed since I came to Japan.
And it will be another 2 more years to finish my Master course.
(Not even officially started yet. Will be begin from this April....LOL)

My bf has just started his new career in SG.
We are now around 5292km away from each other.

I wanna thanks to my dear bf who is very understanding and supportive.
Retaining a long distance relationship is not easy but I trust him all the time.
I wish him all the best in his new career!
Aza aza fighting, for our better future.

And counting down the day we meet each other again....
I guess it will be another 5 months from now.

LOVE from Yokohama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver