Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Asakusa Trip

Photobucket
Kaminari Mon! This is my 3rd visit! I don't know why I love this place so much~ Hehe...
Maybe I get good fortune teller from here when my previous 2 visit. So I decided to come for the 3rd time...
Hmm....But this time, luck is not so good... "What I wish for is hard to realise..."
Sobs...

Photobucket
Congested! Especially today is Sunday!

Photobucket
Another picture of me <3

Photobucket
Still in New Year 2012 mood... since it's January~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice pagoda!

Photobucket
Can see sky tree from here clearly...

Photobucket
Our tour guide today...hehe!

Photobucket
Another photo with him! Background are Sky Tree and Asahi landmark!

Photobucket
Evening view...

I'm so happy. Our tour guide treated us Okonomiyaki and Monjyayaki for lunch, and also Sushi for dinner.
Thank you for his precious time to bring us walk around...
I wish I could have "next time" to visit here again in the future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver