Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Esprit Spree

Hmm.... I think I'm in love with Esprit!
I just made my new Esprit brand spectacles~
And I love the frame so much ^^
 Photobucket

Photobucket

And today, I carried a bag of clothes from Esprit happily.
Photobucket

Finally I found the best down jacket for myself in Esprit @ Pavillion...
Photobucket
I am going to Tokyo next month for business trip~ Although the schedule is not yet confirmed, but I've bought a down jacket since the sale is still ON.... LOL....
Photobucket
And the cutting is just nice, even on fatty body like me~ LOL....

Photobucket
Hmm.... I'm trying to act cute with the fur hoody >.<

Photobucket
I bought a polka dotted scarf too~ More to fashionable than keeping me warm....

HEHE!
Now, a pair of UGG boot is still pending on my shopping list....
(UGG liked fake sheep skin boot...I mean) lol....

2 comments:

YT said...

UGG no good, UGG makes legs looks shorter LOL *vain*

Next time when I need a down, I know where to steal... err... I mean borrow! Hahaha. Nice one!

C.C said...

Hehe~ You may "steal" it if you want... But after winter, k?

I need a pair of nice comfort boots >.<

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver