Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

You and I

2 more days to my 5th aniversary with my dar-dar~
Flashing back my sweet memories...Hehe

Year 2006
Photobucket
On his 18th birthday ^^ We get  to know each other from advanced Japanese Language Class during the 1st year in MMU.

Year 2007
Photobucket
The 1st year we get together ^^ 4th January 2007.... The 1st PuriKura we took at Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka. OMG~ I was so slim that time....

Year 2008


Photobucket
His father sponsored us to Brisbane. An unforgettable trip ^.^ 2 Noobies face >.<

Year 2009
Photobucket
Pangkor trip~

Year 2010
Photobucket
Celebrating the last day of year 2010 at Chili's... Whew, I'm getting older...Sobs

Year 2011
 Photobucket
Yippie. Finally we fulfilled our dream to visit Japan together.
Photo taken at hotspot @ Odaiba.  Famous Rainbow Bridge behind us.

Year 2012
Coming soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Devil's Angel. Template created by Volverene from Templates Block
WP by WP Themes Master | Price of Silver